Daily routine in english

Here, we are gonna study about daily routine in english which is basic to learn or fluent in English. You have to learn by heart this daily routine. Here, I will make you understand in very simple way.Daily routine follows present simple tense which I have taught you.
It will help you to improve your present step to some extent.



Daily routine
1  I usually get up early in the morning at 6 a.m. 
    Here, you can use wake up also in palace of get         up.once I wake up, i stay in my bed for some time.
   Here, You are telling that you wake early.

2  After that, I wash my face and brush my teeth

3. After doing this, I take shower or have a shower.

4. I dry and comb my hair well.

5  After that, I have my breakfast at 7:30.
    Here, Have means eat.

6 Then, I leave home at around 8:00 for college.

7  I arrive at college at  around 9:20 and attend my first class at 9:30a.m.

8   After attending classes, I wander somewhere with my friends.

9.  When I come to home at 3:30 p.m. then I take rest for sometime at make a cup of tea and have that coffee while chatting with my friends.

10  After that, I go to market and buy some vegetables.

11  After reaching home, I work out for almost an hour.

12  When I reached home at 7:00p.m. I play chess with my friend.

13  After playing, I have dinner at 8:00 pm and then I chat with friends.

14  After chatting, I relax on my couch and watch t.v.

15 Then I study for an hour.

16  finally, I make my bed and  get asleep.

Here, we have completed daily routine.
And learn this routine by heart. It will help you to explain your routine in front of anything. You don't know much about English then don't worry unless you learn this, you can feel better with your English.

For any query or suggestions.
Please add your comment and please also suggest me for new topic.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Prepositions: A different way

Prepositions It originated from Latin 'praeponere'. prae means before and Pinterest means to back. Its officially means that a wo...